Prayer Request

Post any prayer or healing requests here.
KMiyagi
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Prayer Request

Post by KMiyagi »

Hi, everyone,

Please keep me in your prayers so I can heal from my anxiety disorder and related depression. I've been struggling for a while now and could really use some help! I just want to get back to a normal and health, happy life.

Much appreciated! Thank you!
overmind
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Prayer Request

Post by overmind »

Sure thing. Do you know if there is any specific cause for the anxiety?
KMiyagi
New Friend

Post by KMiyagi »

I have OCD. I've always been a worrier anyway, and so my OCD covers a wide variety of topics lol

Thank you!
overmind

Post by overmind »

I think I know someone in another forum who also has OCD. I will ask him if he has any methods for dealing with the associated anxiety.
KMiyagi
New Friend

Post by KMiyagi »

Excellent! Thank you!

My OCD/anxiety was exacerbated last summer when I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi KMiyagi,
I will add you to my daily prayers as well. I am a recovering worrier... and trying to let it go but not easy as it is something that I can "put on" so easily when difficult situations arise. Would you like for George to send you to the distant healing circle (Prayer circle)? This is a team of over a hundred Reiki, Akashic, and distant healers from all over the globe. It is very discrete and all George would need is your first name, and a rough idea of your age and location. (For instance county, province or state and your country.) I am smiling now as I think of a question my dad just asked me a couple days ago when passing on a prayer request for a second cousin. "Why do you need their age?"
Well, we all understand that God knows all about us now and all throughout the eternal days to come but as HE/She allows us to help and to be HIS/HER hands and feet on our world, something that benefits us as well as those in need, it is helpful for the healers to have a sort of connected feeling to those they pray and work for... so these little tid bits of information are very helpful for this type of work.
Anyway, think about it, okay?... and let me know. This information can be passed on in a private message if you prefer.

I was wondering too if you are okay now with the ulcerative colitis. I just was reading about it, the symptoms and treatments, and my heart goes out to you as this had to have been painful and a difficult time for you.

Hope you are feeling better real soon!
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Cassandra551
Family

Post by Cassandra551 »

KMiyagi,
You have been led to the right place! As Sandy mentioned, there are a few of us compulsive worriers here and I count myself to be among them. YES, anxiety and depression can lead to physical symptoms! I ended up with interstitial cystitis many years ago during a turbulent time. When my emotions calmed so did my body.
So here are the things that I have found help so far:
-chamomile tea
-magnesium (there is a powdered drink called Magna-Calm that works well but tastes awful)
-beach walking (if you have a beach! or else any place in nature)
-reading spiritual books that remind me of the truth that I have nothing to be anxious about

- and of course prayer and meditation and asking for prayer.

I will of course pray for you and bring you to my healing place of calm.
:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
"Leap and the net will appear"
KMiyagi
New Friend

Post by KMiyagi »

Thank you all for your support.

I've had a hard time coming to terms that I have OCD. My UC, like I said, exacerbated my anxiety and depression...and I often wonder if one of my issues is that I dealt with the symptoms and diagnosis of UC. I also have Type 1 Diabetes, which I've had for 27 years.

Right now my UC is symptom free, but I am taking meds. I've been working on getting my diabetes under control as well, because that's been a problem. I also take an anti-depressant. Additionally, I'm taking magnesium, krill oil, vitamin b complex, and a multivitamin. I also have a cup of hot tea every night, and I've begun delving into aromatherapy through essential oils.

Perhaps the biggest choice has been to read about angels. I have a customer who is spiritual & she suggested reading the book Angels in My Hair by Lorna Byrne. She also said to ask my angels for assistance. I hadn't done that before. Then, yesterday, I stumbled across this message board and was attracted to the 1111 in the title; I often see 11:11 and 11:21 when I look at the clock. So, perhaps, I was pointed in the right direction ;)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi again KMiyagi
My husband George has type 2 diabetes which has been a real struggle for him as he eat in particularly careless fashion for many years and it is rather difficult to let go. Yet he is still very blessed and we are working towards a lifestyle of a raw vegan. We would love to jump in with both feet but we can be a little weak at times. Still we are seeing benefits already with a more careful approach to eating and in particular carbs. It sounds like you could teach us a few things after managing your own type 1 diabetes for 27 years. Any tips you could pass along would be much appreciated.

It was my interest first in angels and actually trying to learn to communicate with my own guardian angel that first landed me in this direction as well. I found a book entitled, "Ask Your Angels." on the bookshelf of a lovely woman I worked for and that opened up a whole new world for me...propelling me onwards to all sorts of wonders. :D
:loves Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear KMiyagi,

I'll be remembering you daily in my energy healing. I'm so sorry to hear about your anxiety and depression, and OCD. I have struggled with all three things all my life and I know how you feel, and my heart goes out to you. Apart from praying for you I do have a wonderful book that's helped me so much, and I recommend it to clients all the time. It's called "Fear of the Abyss." It's available in paperback and also as an e-book. I hope it helps you!

Lots of love to you and wishing you peace and healing, Michele :love :kiss: :loves :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((((Michele)))))))))))))
Love you, sis!
Sandy